Double Takes Submissions
Do you have an adorable photo of your twins/multiples you want to share with the world? Then look no further and upload your pictures here to be considered for publication in our Double Takes pages and our popular "Pic of the Day" feature on our social media channels.
All ages and twin-types are welcome!
Please be sure include your twins/multiples names, age in photo, twin-type and city/state/country where you live in the message section below.
Try these Helpful Tips to getting your photo published in Double Takes & featured on our social media channels:
- Make sure your twins/multiples are close together in the photo and not too far apart;
- Select photos that don't have a distracting background;
- Vertical images are always a great option but we also accept horizontal images;
- Select photos that show your twins/multiples personality;
- Photos should be in focus and clear;
- If submitting a professional photo, you must have permission from that photographer before submitting;
- We accept JPGs; GIFs; and TIFF image formats;
- Photos featured for our “Holiday Pic of the Day” will have our official logo placed on the front.
All photographs submitted electronically will act as your official photo release and direct authorization for TWINS Magazine and TwinsMagazine.com to use your photos. By emailing us you are giving us authorization to use photographs in our magazine, on our website and in any marketing or promotional materials. All images submitted taken by a professional photographer MUST have all rights to photos and express permission by that photographer or we cannot use the photos.
All electronic format photographs must be submitted as JPGs, GIFs or TIFF image format with a minimum photo resolution set to 150 dpi but 300 dpi is best.