I have a fun activity today for you to do with your kids or grandkids! This handmade holiday soap is so fun to make and makes great gifts for loved ones this holiday season.
Handmade Holiday Soap
5 – 1” x 1” cubes of melt and pour soap base
18 Cavity Silicone mini Donut Pan
1 teaspoon dark green mica powder
15 drops Forest Pine Fragrance Oil
½ tablespoon rubbing alcohol
Heat safe measuring cup
Wooden craft stick for stirring soap
- Add sprinkles to the bottom of donut pan cavities.
- Pour rubbing alcohol into a small bowl, and add mica powder. Stir well until the color is completely combined.
- Place soap cubes into microwave-safe measuring cup and heat on high for 30 seconds, heating for additional 10-second intervals, until completely melted.
- Add colored rubbing alcohol to the soap base, stir well.
- Add fragrance oil to the soap base, stir well.
- Pour soap base into the donut pan.
- Let soap set for about 20 minutes, remove from the mold.
These handmade holiday soaps are perfect for the giving season! They are so pretty too! Who wouldn’t want to receive a beautiful, handmade soap for Christmas? I know I would! You can add whatever fragrances you want and any colors too! Just so much fun for a mommy and me activity in the kitchen!
- Phytoestrogens and Multiple Pregnancy: What You Need to Know - August 12, 2022
- Meet Disney’s Cheaper by the Dozen’s Identical Twins! - March 19, 2022
- Celebrating Kwanzaa! - December 26, 2021