Now, this is one fun activity to do with your kids! Making Disney’s Soul Inspired Sugar Body Scrub is not only easy to make, but kids will LOVE to use it in the bath! It might even make your kiddos WANT to take a bath! Hey, it’s a win/win situation!
I have made a lot of sugar body scrubs in the past because they are EASY to make, for the most part, are natural, and they are SO good for your skin! Homemade body scrubs are just the best!
*This post includes my Amazon Affiliate Links
Disney’s Soul Inspired Sugar Body Scrub!
I won’t go on with a story about how my great grandmother had a sugar scrub recipe and made it all the time, I will get down to it and just give you the Sugar Body Scrub recipe already! Yay!
Here we go…
Supplies Needed to Make This Disney’s Soul Inspired Sugar Body Scrub:
⅔ cup of sugar
¼ cup grapeseed oil
¼ teaspoon Golden Blue mica powder
2 tbsp blue sprinkles
1 tbsp candy eyes
1. In a small bowl, add sugar, grapeseed oil, and mica powder.
2. Stir well until the color is fully combined.
3. Add sprinkles and candy eyes.
4. Stir to combine.
5. Store in an airtight container or jar for up to 6 months.
I LOVE how this homemade body scrub turned out! Put it into a cute container and it will last up to 6 months. However, I know you will use it sooner than that because it is just so fun to use!
If you loved this fun, Sugar Scrub Recipe then I KNOW you will love some of these homemade sugar scrub and soap recipes:
*Lemon and Grapefruit Sugar Scrub
- Phytoestrogens and Multiple Pregnancy: What You Need to Know - August 12, 2022
- Meet Disney’s Cheaper by the Dozen’s Identical Twins! - March 19, 2022
- Celebrating Kwanzaa! - December 26, 2021